Thursday, August 13, 2009

brenda does it again

when i think of photography, three names come to mind: 1)polaroid; 2)ansel adams; 3)brenda. every so often, the world is fortunate enough to have one artist who truly is the voice of a generation. without a doubt, the voice of our generation can be summed up in two syllables: 1)bren; 2)duh.

the above photo (titled: Rural Man Standing with Transvestite "Wife" and Child Wearing Horse-Upon-Horse Shirt Next to Three-Nippled Dog Sitting Next to Plush Three-Nippled Dog) speaks volumes. i don't think i'm exaggerating when i say it is the photo equivalent to the complete collection of Tolstoy. the world will never be the same once it opens its eyes to the works of brenda.

4 comments:

Christena said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

-------

___________________
christena
Email Marketing Solutions

Amber said...

Hey Nic (author). I am very interested in Blogs and reading blogs. I just wanted to say that, or something I'm not really sure of. I was on the internet, which is where I usually find my blogs, and I thought I would start reading your blog and here I am. Keep up the Blog Blogs!

-----

Amber
Website Things for People

Dave said...

i like the stuffed dog in front of the real dog.

schoolpants said...

Thank you all for the kind words of encouragement. We, here at schoolpants, do our best to keep the posts lively and fun. We are happy to hear that people enjoy what we do.

Thank you.

Love,
Schoolpants