Monday, March 29, 2010

i didn't make this video

this is weird. so my friend chona, from boston, had a link to this video in her gchat thing with just the word "amazeballs" written next to it. "amazeballs" is a word that my friend nicole from los angeles uses a lot. both chona and nicole are filipino. coincidence? probably.

anyway, the link was to this video of these high school kids from this high school where i grew up. it's called carroll high school. i went to a catholic school, so our school was poor and couldn't afford buses. so we had to pay a bunch of extra money to ride on the carroll buses. which meant we had to wait at the end of the street for the bus, ride to carroll, drop off the carroll kids, switch buses (sometimes) and then go to school. my school was about 10 minutes from my house. and carroll was about 10 minutes from my house, but the whole bus ride usually took around an hour each way. i hope i have kids someday so i can rub that in their faces when they complain about how tedious their hoverboard commute is to futureschool.

anyway, some of the carroll kids were good people but there were a lot of douchebags. anyway, this video is some carroll dudes dressing like cheerleaders and dancing. now, i know what you're thinking: that sounds hot. but that's gross. that's really weird of you to think that. what's wrong with you? anyway, it's pretty impressive. and i appreciated not only that they committed to it but also that they made the dance so obnoxiously long. these kids are alright in my book. my book of alright kids. please buy my book.

2 comments:

Patrick! said...

i'm not sure how they had time for their studies.

tredr is the word verification. reminds me of a he-man villain.

schoolpants said...

none of them graduated.