Wednesday, March 3, 2010

marmily's bird day

so it's my friend memily's birthday again this year and so i told her happy birthday and she said "i can't believe you remembered my bird day!" and i said, "did you say 'bird day?'" and she was like, "yeah, it's my bird day" and i was like "what the hell are you talking about, you fat cow?!" and she was like, "my bird day. it's the day the bird brought me to my parents when i was a baby." and i was like, "you mean the stork?" and she was like, "yeah, nic, storks are birds." and i was like, "hardy hardy hardy har, memily! stop acting like a stupid little kid. it's not funny." and she was genuinely confused. she really did think it was bird day instead of birthday, all these years. what an IDIOT, right?

anyway, she's gonna get married to my friend kienan, so i have to put up with her. happy birthday.

No comments: