Monday, October 26, 2009

halloweens

halloween is a good time to just do the stupid things you like doing that are too dumb to do in public every other day of the year. a lot of women use halloween to dress as sluttily as they would like to other days. some people use halloween to dress in drag because that's what they are into. some people dress up like vampires, because they are nerds. me, i like to draw on myself. i don't know why. it's fun to me. face paint is particularly fun. above is a collection of photos of myself from halloweens past.

and i'm gonna let you in on a little secret: the one labeled "2008" is not from halloween 2008. it's actually from a random night in june of 2008. you see, in october of 2008, i was new to los angeles and didn't really have any friends. so i didn't go to any halloween parties. but in june of 2008, i was living with my friends patrick, kenji, and axel and one night i painted my face because it's fun and when you're hanging out with good friends, you don't need an excuse like halloween to be a weirdo.

No comments: