Friday, June 4, 2010

blind rage

do you guys want to see the stupidest thing in the history of closet doors? it's this. it's my closet doors. they have mirrors on them. BUT THAT'S NOT ALL. they have stripes on the mirrors!
these closet doors are just begging me to punch them to death. just don't put mirrors on the closet doors if you don't want mirrors on the closet doors! i don't even like mirrors. but if there's one thing i like less than mirrors, it's striped mirrors, which i didn't know existed until i moved into this stupid apartment.

actually, i like my apartment. i just hate everything about it, if that makes sense. for example, i like the size of my bedroom but i hate that the windows ALSO have these insanely stupid stripes. and i hate that the neighboring apartment building is like 8 feet from my window, which forces me to listen to the weird korean music that my neighbor is listening to, which makes me want to punch my neighbors' heads off.
sorry. i'm probably just taking all this anger out on my new apartment because my job is sucking the life out of me right now and i have to go back to that awful place in an hour and every time i think about it i want to punch holes in my face for having such a stupid job.

here's more stuff i hate right now: ever since i moved into this soulless, stripe-covered apartment, i haven't been able to write or be funny at all. and when i try to turn to my old friend, the internet to cheer me up, the internet connection sucks, and even today when i tried to watch the best show in the history of television (america's funniest home videos) even that pissed me off because there was this clip of a kid crying because his brother is reading him a book in which a dog dies. the kid's trying to cover his eyes and his mom makes him take his hands from his face so that she can better capture his crying on camera and these fucking jerks in the studio audience are yucking it up. it made me want to rip tom bergeron's head off for even allowing that on the show. and i like tom bergeron.

No comments: