Monday, June 28, 2010

scrambled or nothing.

i don't know how i keep convincing myself that i might want my eggs fried. i mean sure, it's fun to dunk the toast in the yellow goo, but i've got to be honest with myself: the yellow goo is gross. and whats grosser is the less gooey yellow part at the bottom of the goo. and the white part's nothing to write home about either. from now on, it's scrambled or nothing at all. actually, as long as i'm being honest with myself, i'd like for it to be cheeseburgers or nothing at all. i'm sick of trying to vary my diet just to impress my peers. sure, i love the compliments just like anyone else would. it feels good having strangers approach me on the street, complimenting my awesome diet, people honking and saying, "hey! four different meals a week guy! right on!" when they drive by, kids asking me to sign their frozen burrito wrappers, etc etc.

i told myself a long time ago that as soon as it stopped being fun, i'd quit.

No comments: