Friday, January 16, 2009

day off/sleep in/bad dreams/strange lies

probably 99.9% of everything i put on here is 100.0% true. but this post represents the 00.1% of what is only 94.6% true. bear with me: i just woke up, so i'm trying to get all this down while it still doesn't make sense.

so last night, i couldn't sleep. and while i couldn't sleep, i couldn't dream. so i certainly couldn't dream that i was in the shower. and a voice couldn't sing to me: "it's time to wash the hair! the hair! ... don't you know what time it is? it's time to wash the hair! the hair to wash the time!"

i had no idea where the voice had come from. it startled me to the point that i woke up. i was drenched in sweat, which actually turned out to be water, from the shower, which i am still in, right now, as i live and blog.

and i'm worried about the water and the sweat and their effect on my computer. so i searched the help desk and asked about water damage but the man just laughed at me and told me i was in the wrong department. he sent me to the "girls' sweatpants" department. the people there were less than helpful and told me stories from their upcoming trip to africa last summer. i didn't have time to hear how the stories ended because it was time to wash my hair to wash the time.

then i woke up to find myself in bed last night and i didn't know whether it was even worth not sleeping, only to not have such a strange dream.

No comments: