Wednesday, November 4, 2009

i'm not a strong swimmer

i'm not a very strong swimmer. i took a swimming class in college because we had to take a couple of physical education classes. mine were racquetball and swimming. i like racquetball. it is fun. swimming is not. being in a pool outside on a hot day is fun. a lot of people call that "swimming." that's my kind of swimming. swimming class was not my kind of swimming. we just had to swim back and forth. it was so boring.
one time, after swimming class, i was eating lunch with my friends. i told them i had a rough morning. i said i swam too hard in swimming class and, subsequently, barfed in the pool and then the coach got mad at me because then they had to drain the pool and clean it so no one got aids and now i might fail the class.
my friends didn't believe me. but it was funny.

No comments: