Tuesday, March 10, 2009

100th Blorg Post!

We made it, guys! We really did it! I'm proud of all of us. Especially me. This is my 100th blorg post. They said it couldn't be done. I said, "who are They?" There was no response. Then I remembered that no one, in fact, said that it couldn't be done.

And let that be a lesson to you: No one says stuff can't be done. Whenever you hear someone talking about what "They" say, replace the words "they say" with "no one says" and you'll probably get a truer version of whatever they're talking about. Because in Real Life, no one gives a crap about anything. And neither should you.

What am I getting at? No one knows. Furthermore: no one cares. Including me. And that's what's great. Or horrible. Depending on how you look at it.

I'm using proper Capitalization in my 100th blorg post. I don't know why. It wasn't here in the first 99.

But here's what I'm getting at: it's been 100 days since my first blog post. 100 days. Think of all that's happened in these first 100 days. Everything and Nothing. Pretty cool, eh? I'll say. Yee-haw.

No comments: