Wednesday, September 2, 2009

it's sooooo hot

it is sooooo hot in my apartment, i am genuinely concerned that my computer is going to melt. i don't know if that's possible. but that is what i am worried about. if my computer melted, my life would change a lot. i can't afford a new computer. so without one, my life would have no email, no video editing, and worst of all, no blog. can you imagine? i can. i have a great imagination. just yesterday, i was imagining if the moon was a person and he was bored up there all by himself so he was always calling us people on earth and asking what we were up to. he'd be like "hey man, whatcha doin?" and one of us would be like "nothing." and he'd be like "nothing? you're just sitting in a dark room doing NOTHING with absolutely NOTHING going through your mind? c'mon. what are you doing?" and we'd be like, "i'm at the grocery store. i'm grocery shopping." and he'd be like "cool. whatcha gettin?" and we'd be like, "(sigh) i don't know, Moon. just stuff. stuff to eat. i gotta go." and he'd be like, "okay okay, i'll let you get back to your precious grocery shopping (sarcasm). give me a call when you get back to your place." and then you go home and you're unloading your groceries and he calls you and he's like "hey man, thought you were gonna call me when you got back to your place?" and you're like, "yeah, i was just gonna put the groceries away first." and he's like "whatever."

3 comments:

Amber Hollingsworth said...

good point.

phillipotts said...

I am the moon!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4qxQRKAI2o&feature=related

Sk00zin Zee said...

you crack me up. i like you.